Things I did this week that are part of my self care campaign that I just started for myself.
1) I remain teachable and made my therapy appointment. I received my 2nd assignment of approaching all subjects with a positive attitude. We will see how this lesson turns out. I’m sure my husband will get the most benefit as I’m already a positive person just not always with him.
2) Said no to my daughter of all people. I had this weekend planned to do nothing as I needed it. I wanted to recharge since we’ve been on the go. I felt guilty for about 30 seconds because I knew she would live.
3) Took time to rest and recharge. I took cat naps and took it easy.
5) Journaled – for me journaling is more than just what happened in my day , it’s a safe place to leave thoughts that need to get out of my head. It also houses my hopes and dreams. Even if those dreams are to swim with otters one day.
6) Went on a few 2 mile walks
7) Doodled- I can’t draw worth a damn but when I attempt to it’s always a cat doodle.
Meditation for Beginners
Yoga for beginners
3) Drink more water.
How were you kind to yourself? What self care did you practice. I’m interested in hearing what others do for self care & self love ❤️